A High Efficiency – High Quality Audio Power Amplifier.pdf
Taken from Summary: This paper deals with the design and performance of an audio power amplifier circuit which is capable of delivering more than 50 watts of audio power with very low harmonic and intermodulation distortion. The plate circuit efficiency approaches the ideal for class B operation. The amplifier has a very low output impedance and an unusual ability to stand up under abnormal operating conditions.
List of Figures:
- Basic Bareskin power amplifier
- Output Transformer winding arrangement
- Output Transformer Coil Buildup
- 2% distortion power relations for Bareskin power amplifier circuit with transformer coupled input
- Bareskin 50 watt 1614 tube power amplifier
This paper was written by Alexander B. Bareskin, Professor of Electrical Engineering University of Cincinnati- Consulting Engineer-The Baldwin Company, Cincinnati, Ohio and was presented at the IRE National Convention, New York, NY in March 22-25, 1954.
PLEASE FILL RECAPTCHA BELOW TO GET THE LINK(S)TO DOWNLOAD/READ ONLINE THE CURRENT MATERIAL