The 6.270 Robot Builder’s Guide.pdf
This second version of the Robot Builder’s Guide contains some minor corrections and reorganization from the first edition, intended to make the work more suitable for perusal by both robotic enthusiasts and teachers interested in robot design as an educational activity.
These course notes contain a lot of information that should be valuable in your robot-building endeavor. Here’s a brief synopsis of the organization of these course notes:
- Chapter 1 is the assembly manual for nearly all of the components used to construct a 6.270 robot including the printed circuit boards, electronic sensors, motors, and battery packs.
- Chapter 2 introduces robot motor technology.
- Chapter 3 discusses battery technology and battery charger operation.
- Chapter 4 discusses secret construction methods using the LEGO Technics (R) building materials.
- Chapter 5 delves into robotic sensors, explaining the principles of operation and applications of various sensors in the 6.270 kit.
- Chapter 6 investigates how to program a mobile robot to face up to the uncertainties and challenges of practical operation.
- Chapter 7 is a reference manual for the C language software that has been developed for the 6.270 contest.
PLEASE FILL RECAPTCHA BELOW TO GET THE LINK(S)TO DOWNLOAD/READ ONLINE THE CURRENT MATERIAL