Financial Planning and Cashflow Management.pdf
Taken from Introduction: You have decided to go on a long car journey from London to Glasgow. What would you do to get ready for this drive? Most people would look at a map or put the details in their satnav. Top up with petrol and check the oil and water. Pack some snacks. If there are going to be children onboard, then you would take things to amuse them.
You might listen to the radio for warnings about weather and tailbacks.
Then you probably would make a rough schedule in your head so you would know when and where to stop for breaks.
Few people would just get in the car and head for the M1, hoping that the signposts would take them to their destination.
They are the sort of people you might see lost and asking directions. Or fuming because they are late. Or broken down on the hard shoulder.
If this is the type of planning you would do when travelling, why do so many businesses and individuals fail to plan, and in effect plan to fail in the crucial area of their finances?
- How this Free Guide will benefit your business
- What is financial planning and cashflow management?
- About Shakar Elahi
- What is Financial Planning?
- Case Study 1 – Ryan Harms Archimet Architectural Metalwork
- Financial Planning and Budgets: improving the Performance Measurement Process
- Case Study 2 – Claire Fisher Ganapati Restaurant
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- A Cash Flow Model
- Case Study 3 – Tony Ferrell VauxFord
- Case Study 4 – Thames Digital Reprographics Ltd
- Useful Common Financial Terms
PLEASE FILL RECAPTCHA BELOW TO GET THE LINK(S)TO DOWNLOAD/READ ONLINE THE CURRENT MATERIAL