AIWA TV-A219, TV-A209, TV-A149 Color Television Service Manual.pdf

In Electronics » Audio Video » AIWA » Tags: , , , » 7 Comments » August 9, 2008
Similar Manual: AIWA Service Manual

Mirror (Caution: use only if the main link does not work!)

This manual is designated to help professional electronic technician on servicing the AIWA Color Television model written above.
You may also browse all of our free home appliance tech assist.

Contents:

• Accessories List
  • Main Parts List
  • Mechanical Parts List
  • Electrical Main Parts List
  • Schematic Parts Diagram

High Speed Downloads [9366 dl's @ 3000 KB/s]

PLEASE FILL RECAPTCHA BELOW TO GET THE LINK(S)TO DOWNLOAD/READ ONLINE THE CURRENT MATERIAL

Comments

7 Responses to “AIWA TV-A219, TV-A209, TV-A149 Color Television Service Manual.pdf”

1. raul orlido on September 24th, 2008 8:33 am

good day,

thanks for featuring aiwa tv schematics and manual it helps me a lot, can you feature someday..panasonic tc-21fs10pg, schematics..

Raul Orlido
    hy-line46 Electronics
    malvar street, puerto princesa city
    palawan, philippines
    05300

2. FABIAN on October 16th, 2008 4:25 am

Hola, necesito el diagrama esquematico del power supply del TV Sony KV-2140RWP ya que tengo unos componentes defectuosos y no los puedo reemplazar por no tener la información, agradezco si alguien me lo puede hacer llegar a mi correo electrónico, mil gracias colegas!!!

3. jhon on February 23rd, 2009 1:02 am

hello sir,
    how are you? i am in need of these diagrames.

4. admin on February 23rd, 2009 12:55 pm

@jhon: then go download it, just checked the link is working

5. Ravi on May 11th, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi,

I have A149 Awia TV set but I am not able to find channel search and scanning option in any of the menus. I have to use RF antena and that too with poor signals. SO I need it badlly Please guide.

thanks

6. kokey on November 15th, 2009 10:47 am

i cant find a service manual of aiwa tv with i.c. system no. tmp47c837n u431 please reply as soon as posible. thanks…. kap

7. SUNIL MARTIN on June 22nd, 2010 9:08 pm

The Sound Processor of my Aiwa TV has become unserviceable. I just wanted to know if the item is available, and if so, where. My TV serviceman has given the product number as M-62420 SP. Thanks.

Sunil Martin