Olympus E-PL1 Digital Camera Instruction Manual.pdf
Olympus E-PL1 is an Interchangeable Lens Type Live View Digital Camera that use a screen size (H) 17.3mm x (V) 13.0mm equipped with 12MP camera, monitor size 2.7 “, SD Memory Card (SDHC compatible) as a storage media and Micro Four Thirds Mount Lens. Besides, able to shoot photos, the camera cans also be used for video capture.
This manual contains detailed explanation about the Olympus E-PL1 Digital Camera, its features, functions, setup, customizing to shooting tips and maintenance which is very useful for novice photographer or Technicians.
- 1 Basic photography and useful functions
- 2 Other shooting options and advanced settings
- 3 Flash shooting
- 4 Shooting and viewing movies
- 5 Playback options
- 6 Camera setup
- 7 Customizing camera settings
- 8 Printing pictures
- 9 Connecting the camera to a computer
- 10 Shooting tips and maintenance
- 11 Information
PLEASE FILL RECAPTCHA BELOW TO GET THE LINK(S)TO DOWNLOAD/READ ONLINE THE CURRENT MATERIAL