2007 Volvo S40 Owner’s Manual.pdf
The Volvo S40 has a striking appearance. A compact, broad and powerful design, yet with smooth lines and innovative shapes. However, despite its smaller size, your S40 has a roomy and flexible interior that provides an extremely comfortable ride and the sensation of a bigger car. And it goes without saying there’s no compromise when it comes to safety.
The Volvo S40 has many variants of engine, 1.6L 4 cylinders (B4164S3), 1.8L 4 cylinders (B4184S11), 2.0L 4 cylinders (B4204S3), 2.44L 5 cylinders (B5244S5), 2.44L (2.4i) 5 cylinders (B5244S4), 2.5L (T5) 5 cylinders (B5254T3), 1.56L (1.6D) 4 cylinders (D4164T), 2.0L (2.0D) 4 cylinders (D4204T), 2.4L (2.4D) 5 cylinders (D5244T91), 2.4L (D5) 5 cylinders (D5244T8). Either with manual 5 speed transmission (IB5, MTX75, M56H, M56L2), 6 speed manual transmission (M66, MMT6) or automatic gearbox (AW55-50, AW55-51).
This manual provides the latest informations on Volvo S40, regarding instruments, features, controls and how to obtain safety driving from one of the most secure vehicle.
Inside this manual:
- 00 Introduction [ Introduction ~ Volvo Cars and the environment ]
- 01 Safety [ Seatbelts ~ Airbag system ~ Airbags (SRS) ~ Activating/deactivating the airbag (SRS) ~ Side airbags (SIPS bags) ~ Inflatable Curtain (IC) ~ WHIPS ~ When the systems deploy ~ Crash mode ~ Child safety ]
- 02 Instruments and controls [ Overview, left-hand drive cars ~ Overview, right-hand drive cars ~ Driver's door control panel ~ Combined instrument panel ~ Indicator and warning symbols ~ Information display ~ Electrical socket and switches on centre console ~ Lighting panel ~ Left-hand stalk switch ~ Right-hand stalk switch ~ Cruise control (option) ~ Steering wheel keypad (option) ~ Steering wheel adjustment, hazard warning flashers ~ Parking brake, electrical socket ~ Power windows ~ Rearview and door mirrors ~ Power sunroof (option) ~ Personal preferences ]
- 03 Climate control [ General information on climate control ~ Manual climate control, A/C ~ Electronic climate control, ECC (option) ~ Air distribution ~ Fuel-driven heater (option) ]
- 04 Interior [ Front seats ~ Interior lighting ~ Storage spaces in the passenger compartment ~ Rear seat ~ Cargo area ]
- 05 Locks and alarm [ Remote control with key blade ~ Keyless drive (option) ~ Locking and unlocking ~ Child safety locks ~ Alarm (option) ]
- 06 Starting and driving [ General ~ Refuelling ~ Starting the engine ~ Ignition switch and steering lock ~ Keyless drive ~ Manual gearbox ~ Automatic gearbox ~ All-wheel drive ~ Brake system ~ Stability and traction control system ~ Parking assistance (option) ~ Blind Spot Information System BLIS (option) ~ Towing and recovery ~ Start assistance ~ Driving with a trailer ~ Towing equipment ~ Detachable towbar ~ Loading ~ Adjusting headlamp pattern ]
- 07 Wheels and tyres [ General ~ Tyre pressure ~ Warning triangle and spare wheel ~ Changing wheels ~ Emergency puncture repair ]
- 08 Car care [ Cleaning ~ Touching up paintwork ~ Rustproofing ]
- 09 Maintenance and service [ Volvo service ~ Self-maintenance ~ Bonnet and engine compartment ~ Diesel ~ Oils and fluids ~ Wiper blades ~ Battery ~ Replacing bulbs ~ Fuses ]
- 10 Infotainment system [ General ~ Audio functions ~ Radio functions ~ CD functions ~ Menu structure - audio system ~ Phone functions (option) ~ Menu structure - phone ]
- 11 Specifications [ Type designation ~ Dimensions and weights ~ Engine specifications ~ Engine oil ~ Fluids and lubricants ~ Fuel ~ Catalytic converter ~ Electrical system ]
PLEASE FILL RECAPTCHA BELOW TO GET THE LINK(S)TO DOWNLOAD/READ ONLINE THE CURRENT MATERIAL