Rover Seventy Five Owners Handbook.pdf
Rover 75 was first introduced in mass production by Rover Group and then the production was continued by MG Rover, available in saloon and estate body, like most executive car, Rover Seventy Five was a front wheel drive. In the engine section, choices are many: 1.8 L I4, 1.8 L Turbo I4, 2.0 L V6, 2.5 L V6, 4.6 L Ford Modular V8, 2.0 CDT I4 or 2.0 CDTi I4, while transmission are adopted from Getrag 283 5 speed manual.
This great resource offer essentials information on handling the Rover 75 includes information to understand Rover 75′s features, controls diagrams, driving, emergency information, some technical data, specifications, capacities, maintenance scedule including routine servicing.
- BEFORE YOU DRIVE [ Controls ~ Locks & Alarm ~ Seats ~ Seat Belts ~ Airbag SRS ~ Steering Column ~ Mirrors ~ Windows ~ Sunroof ~ Heating & Ventilation ~ Interior Equipment ~ Audio System ~ In-Car Telephones ~ Load Carrying ~ Towing ]
- DRIVING CONTROLS [ Instruments ~ Trip Computer ~ Warning Lights ~ Message Centre ~ Starting & Driving ~ Environmental Driving ~ Catalytic Converter ~ Automatic Transmission ~ Manual Gearbox ~ Fuel System ~ Lights & Indicators ~ Horn ~ Wipers & Washers ~ Cruise Control ~ Brakes ~ Traction Control ~ Parking Aid ]
- MAINTENANCE [ Maintenance ~ Engine Compartment ~ Engine ~ Cooling System ~ Brakes ~ Power Steering ~ Battery ~ Washers ~ Wipers ~ Tyres ~ Cleaning & Vehicle Care ]
- EMERGENCY INFORMATION [ Wheel Changing ~ Emergency Starting ~ Vehicle Recovery ~ Fuses ~ Bulb Replacement ~ Parts & Accessories ~ Identification Numbers ]
- TECHNICAL DATA [ Technical Data ]
PLEASE FILL RECAPTCHA BELOW TO GET THE LINK(S)TO DOWNLOAD/READ ONLINE THE CURRENT MATERIAL