Digital OBD II Code Reader Owners Manual.pdf
OBD I has been improved on both standardization and capability by OBD II (On Board Diagnostic generation II), it allows one to identify and remedy malfunctions within the vehicle in a matter of minutes. The OBD-II has been making an auto mobile engineering (automobile engg) process so easy compared with the manual process, thus this ebook free downloads is a very valuable.
Vehicle covered by OBDII Code Reader:
- The 3100 OBD II Code Reader is designed to work on all OBD II compliant vehicles. All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States are OBD II compliant.
- Some 1994 and 1995 vehicles are OBD II compliant. To find out if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the following: The Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label. This label is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will state “OBD II Certified”.
- YOU CAN DO IT!
- GENERAL INFORMATION [ SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ~ VEHICLE SERVICE MANUALS ~ GENERAL INFORMATION ~ VEHICLES COVERED ~ PRELIMINARY VEHICLE DIAGNOSIS ~ WORKSHEET ]
- ABOUT DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS [ HISTORY OF COMPUTER ENGINE CONTROLS ~ ON-BOARD DIAGNOSTICS - FIRST GENERATION (OBD I) ~ ON-BOARD DIAGNOSTICS - SECOND ~ GENERATION (OBD II) ~ OBD II TERMINOLOGY ]
- DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES [ DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES (DTC's) ~ OBD II MONITORS ~ OBD II REFERENCE TABLE ]
- RETRIEVING CODES [ ABOUT THE CODE READER ~ RETRIEVING DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE ~ CODES (DTC's) ~ INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE (I/M) ]
- DTC DEFINITIONS [ DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE DEFINITIONS ~ GENERIC CODES ~ MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC CODES - CHRYSLER ~ MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC CODES - FORD ~ MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC CODES - GENERAL MOTORS ~ MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC CODES - HONDA ~ MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC CODES - TOYOTA ]
PLEASE FILL RECAPTCHA BELOW TO GET THE LINK(S)TO DOWNLOAD/READ ONLINE THE CURRENT MATERIAL